DO YOU NEED A CULVERT SET?
FOR THE PUBLIC
- WE CANNOT ACCEPT ONLINE SERVICE REQUESTS FOR THIS WORK
- Mark the area where you want the culvert set from end to end
- Our pipe is either 20’ or 40’ long so please mark accordingly
- Come into our office and pay a $25 inspection fee.
- Shortly after inspection we will call and inform you of the cost to set your culvert (pipe diameter needed/cost, and amount of crushed concrete needed/cost). Please note: Pricing is only good for 6 months. After the 6 month deadline, you will have to pay a re-inspection fee.
- FULL PAYMENT IS REQUIRED BEFORE ANY WORK WILL BEGIN.
Properly setting a culvert is an intricate part of the overall drainage in your area. If you choose to set your culvert on your own, if it is not done correctly, we will come and dig it up to maintain drainage quality.
FOR CONTRACTORS AND DEVELOPERS
- It is the responsibility of the contractor/developer to set their own culverts
- Inspection fees are $25 for the first 10 culverts and $12.50 for each culvert after IF it is paid at one time.
Payments can be mailed to: P.O. Box 84; New Caney, TX 77357
Make checks payable to: Montgomery County Precinct 4