Grangerland Community Center
- $200.00 Deposit Paid by Cash/Check/Money Order (to be returned if no damages exist)
- $200.00 Daily Rental Fee Paid by Separate Cash/Check/Money Order
- All fees must be paid in full to make a reservation.
- We do not accept temporary checks or Debit/Credit cards.
- Please make checks payable to “Montgomery County Precinct 4”.
- Weddings/Receptions or Quinceañeras are NOT allowed at this facility.
- We also do not allow commercial use (garage sales/rummage sales/yard sales).
- No alcoholic beverages allowed in this facility or on the premises.
VIOLATORS WILL LOSE THEIR DEPOSIT AND COULD BE PROSECUTED – NO EXCEPTIONS.
Capacity & Seating
Capacity: 90 people, Seats 80
Tables & Chairs: 11 eight foot rectangular tables, and 80 stackable chairs (If additional tables and/or chairs are needed, renter is responsible for bringing them)
8:00 AM to 12:00 Midnight (not prorated for partial rentals)
Additional hours are no longer permitted.
DO NOT enter the building until the day of your reservation for any reason. If additional days are required for set up or clean up, they must be reserved and paid for in advance. Anyone found not in compliance will forfeit their entire deposit and may be liable for additional penalties.
Kitchen with pass through counter including Ice Machine, Stove, Refrigerator, and Microwave.
Restrooms, A/C & Heat.
Back yard with lawn area.
P4 Facility Rental Office
AV ‘Bull’ Sallas Park
EMC Fair Association Bldg.
21675A McCleskey Rd.
Mon – Thurs 7 am – 3:30pm
Fri 7 am – 1 pm
Closed for Lunch:
11:30am – 12pm
How to Make a Reservation
Visit Facility Coordinator Office -It is strongly recommended to visit our precinct rental office at 21675A McCleskey Rd in New Caney to complete your reservation.
Online Availability & Reservation Calendar – https://mctx.gofmx.com/
Register as User to view availability, select date and facility. Upload rental agreement.
By Mail – Please note: If mailing your rental agreement and fees to our mailing address of PO Box 84, New Caney, TX 77357, there is a chance that your reservation may not be fulfilled due to a separate reservation made and confirmed while your request was in transit.
Reservations are on a first-come, first served basis and will be booked and guaranteed on the calendar only after a deposit and rental fee are received and receipts are issued.
Cancellation Policy & Refunds
Cancellations must be made two full weeks prior to the scheduled rental date or your deposit will be forfeited, leaving only rental fees to be refunded via check issued by Montgomery County.
Original receipt is required for all refunds.
A fee of $30.00 will be charged for any check returned to us by our bank for any reason.
For additional information please call 281-577-8918.
- Renter is responsible for all Setup & Cleaning of the Facility
- Renter is required to report any damages or maintenance problems to the Facility Coordinator.
- Renter is responsible for picking up the facility keys on the last business day prior to your event and returning the keys by dropping in secure dropbox at facility or returning keys to the office the next business day.
Facility Address & Contact Information:
Grangerland Community Center
15636 FM 3083
Grangerland, TX 77302
All rental questions/schedule a viewing call 281-577-8918.